America's Muslims Got Talent
HOW TO aUDITION
- Make an audition video of no more than 2 minutes performing your talent.
- State your name and location at beginning of video.
- Send your video to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission Deadline is November 20th, midnight
- Talent Show will take place November 29th with the first place winner getting the chance to perform again on November 30th.
rules and regulations
- Performers under the age of 18 MUST have consent of a parent or guardian in order to participate.
- The top 6 performers will be notified after the submission entry has ended.
- If selected into the top 6, performers must be available to attend the MAS convention on Friday November 29 and Saturday November 30.
- Group and solo acts are welcome to submit as long as they follow the guidelines of the competition.
- NO profanity or vulgar lyrics in any vocal performance or dance music will be allowed.
- NO pyrotechnics, open flames or acts requiring more than 14 FEET of ceiling height.
- All contestants must perform the same act or musical selection exactly as their video audition. This includes number of people in the act (if a group of performers). Act MUST NOT exceed 5 minutes.
- Keep attire at a respectable and tasteful level. NO alcohol, tobacco, or drug advertisements are to be shown on any clothing.
- MAS LA reserves the right to CANCEL or RESTRICT a particular performance, even if the performance does not violate a rule. The decisions made by judges or the show’s management in setting rules or evaluating a performance are usually considered final and are not subject to complaint or alteration.
- Once selected, performers will need to sign a contract in which, if violated, will be subject to legal actions.
- NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THESE RULES!
- Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Talent Show organizers.